Day 1: Arrival at Ahmedabad and proceed to Bhavnagar
Day 2: Bhavnagar - Palitana To Bhavnagar
- Arrive Ahmedabad in the morning and drive to Bhavnagar enroute visiting Lothal. In the afternoon proceed for sightseeing of the city like Gaurishanker Lake a beautiful picnic spot near the lake. There is also a well laid out park.
- Later proceed to Sarangpur to visit Hanuman temple:This temple is among the more prominent ones in the Swaminarayan Sampradaya. The image of Hanuman was installed by Gopalanand Swami. According to author Raymond Williams, it is reported that when Gopalanand Swami installed the image of Hanuman, he touched it with a rod and the image came alive and moved. This story become a charter for the healing ritual performed at this temple. Overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
Early morning proceed for a excursion to Palitana. Palitana lies at the foot of the Shetrunjaya hill, with the Shetrunjaya river flowing to its south. The savred hill rises in a crescendo of magnificent temples – 863 in all – that soar in marble splendour to the top of the hill. The temples were built over an impressive span of 900 years with each generation of pilgrims making its contribution to the shrines of Shetrunjaya. The 600-metre climb to Shetrunjaya is usually made on foot. Dolis or lift-chairs are also available for the ascent. Overnight stay at Bhavnagar. less
Day 3: Bhavnagar to Diu
Day 4: Diu at Leisure
- Today After breakfast proceed to Diu. Afternoon sightseeing of the city. This tiny island of breeze, beauty and serenity situated off the southern tip of the Saurashtra ( Kathiawad) peninsula of Gujarat, Lapped by the Arabian Sea, is a picture of calmness with superb beaches and fascinating history. Visit St.Paul's church, St.Thomas Church Museum, Nagoa Beach and Diu Fort.
- Paul's church : The Church adorned with curiously treated volutes & shell-like motifs and the magnificient wood carving is considered to be the most elaborate ofall the Portugese churches in India.
- Thomas Church Museum : A hunge edifice in gothic architecture was built in 1598. A part of it has been converted into a museum an Archeological treasure house.
- Diu Fort : This majestic structure stands onthe coast of Diu sentinel. Onceinside, you are overwhelmed by the gaunt majesty of the ancient stone workwhich transports you to a bygone era of gallant soldiers where time stands still.
- Nagoa Beach : The Nagoa beach is exceptionally beautiful & quiet. In the exceptionally beautiful horse-shoe (semicircular) shaped beach. Overnight at Diu.
Today after breakfast day at leisure for independent activities. Overnight stay at Diu.
Day 5: Diu to Sasangir
After breakfast proceed to Sasangir. The forest also harbours a variety of smaller animals and birds. Other predators are Panther & the Hyena. The Indian Deer, Sambar, Spotted deer, Blue bull, Chinkara & the Chowsingha (four hornedantelope) are found here, along with the bear and the long tailed langur. Afternoon proceed for safari at Sasangir. Overnight stay at Sasangir.
Day 6: Sasangir - Junagarh - Gondal to Rajkot
Today after breakfast proceed to Rajkot enroute visiting Junagarh and Gondal. Overnight stay at Rajkot. Junagadh has a mountain range called Girnar which is a place of pilgrimage for Hinduism and Jainism. Gondal has a heritage of art and literature. It is birthplace of poets, singers and artists like Pankaj Udhas, Manhar Udhas, Nirmal Udhas, Dhumaketu, Makarand Dave, Sairam Dave, Vipul Mangukiya and Atul Pandya
Day 7: Rajkot to Ahmedabad
Today after breakfast sightseeing of the city and continue drive to Ahmedabad. Visit Kaba Gandhi No Delo (literally "Kaba Gandhi's house"). Mahatma Gandhi spent the early days of his life here. You can see the exhibition of Gandhi's items here. This will be followed by a visit to Rajkumar College. Mahatma Gandhi completed his secondary education from this school. Continue drive to Ahmedabad. Check in at the hotel and evening visit market of law garden. This evening market is packed with stalls selling glittering wares from kutch. It’s chock – a – block with cholis ( sari blouses) and richly decorated chaniyas ( long, wide traditional skirts), both traditionally worn at Navratri; embroided wall hangings; costume jewellery and more. Also for traditional Gujarati food you can try Swati Snacks it is situated near this market only. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
Day 8: Departure from Ahmedabad
Today after breakfast proceed to Airport.