Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival at New Delhi International Airport, today visit, Old Delhi – Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Rajghat (the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi), New Delhi – India Gate, Lotus Temple, Birla Temple, Old Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb. On time return to the hotel for dinner and comforting overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
Take breakfast at the hotel and then drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. Taj Mahal – one was the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra Fort – the Red Fort of Agra, Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb – the Little Taj Mahal, Enjoy sightseeing. Dinner and overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Jaipur. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the capital and largest city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is fondly known as the Pink City of India. City Palace Complex, Hawa Mahal – the Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Albert Hall Museum, Evening shopping in local bazaars. See the famous attractions of the city and on time return to the hotel for dinner and comforting overnight stay.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi – Departure
Take breakfast at the hotel. Drive back to Delhi en route visiting Amber Fort on a hill. Enjoy elephant back ride to reach the fort complex. On arrival in Delhi, will directly transfer you to the New Delhi International Airport. Take flight back to your home / onward destination with sweet memories of golden triangle tour.
• 1 Nights accommodation in Jaipur.
• 1 Night accommodation in New Delhi.
• 1 Night accommodation in Agra.
• Welcome drinks on arrival.
• Accommodation in 2 Star Hotel in standard Air Conditioned Room.
• Transfer from Railway Station/Airport to Hotel.
• Daily breakfast at the hotel.
• Transport for 3 nights & 4 days.
• City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All Transfer and Sightseeing by A/C Private Car